S&D at SCAA: Where to find us
The Re:Co Symposium and SCAA Expo are right around the corner, and, at S&D, we’re gearing up for our busiest show yet!
In addition to our presence in the exhibition hall at booth #1025 — where you can sample our specialty coffee and learn more about our products and capabilities — several members of our team will be sharing insights and expertise in a number of ways.
Here’s a list of S&D experts and their roles at this year’s event:
John Buckner, Vice President of Marketing
- Re:Co Symposium session speaker – The Language of Coffee Among Millennials Today and How They Think about Sustainability
- Lecture presenter – Expanded version of the Re:Co Symposium Talk (April 15 at 9:00 a.m.)
Tarnisha Casley, R&D Beverage Technologist
- Lead instructor for Introduction to Sensory Analysis (GE200)
Helen Griffith, Director of Marketing
- Panel participant – Express Yourself: Coffee Companies Explain Their Marketing Strategies (April 16 at 10:30 a.m.)
Brent Hall, Manager of Product Innovation
- U.S. Barista Competition judge
- Examiner for the Barista Level 1 Practical Exam
David Piza, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Panel moderator – Exploring the Cost of Sustainable Production: Tactics and Output [Part 2] (April 16 at 10:30 a.m.)
If you will be attending the show, please let us know. We hope to see you there!